Monday, August 27, 2012

Doorways and Windows IA Challenge

When you pass an interesting looking doorway or window, don't you wonder what might be behind it?  Could it be a secret garden?


Or perhaps an artist is creating imaginative works behind that orange door?


Just maybe someone is having a cuppa?


or doing some gardening?

perhaps studying:

are the occupants living a life that is hard to envision?


Is someone worshiping behind this door?


And through this window and beyond, perhaps there is a gourmet cooking school being taught:


...maybe an eccentric old man cares for this cat, or could it be a small girl who loves it very much?


Now it is YOUR turn to share a picture of a doorway or window and tell us what you think it happening behind that structure.

(Thanks to pinterest for most of the photos of doorways and windows above.)

Link up below with your doorway or window so we can all join in the fun.  (Be sure to add your post URL, not your blog URL.)


15 comments:

Magpie said...

A fun challenge, Nancy! Doors and windows are some of my favorite things!

Queenie Believe said...

I love this challenge. Windows, and doors and wonderful subjects for inspiration.
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Diane ~ said...

oh i love this challenge! I have a collection of doors and windows that i love on my pinterest board. plus i have a special door i want you to see! :D

Nancy McCarroll - Arts, Crafts and Favorites said...

Diane: is your special door on your pinterest board? Do show!! Nancy

peggy gatto said...

I chose to show a garden trellis in my yard, framed by leaves and vines!

Denise said...

Lovely post .What fun.I would have joined in but I just posted something else this morning.I also love interesting and mysterious doors.Your fairy tea sounds like My kind of fun. Denise

Denise said...

Lovely post .What fun.I would have joined in but I just posted something else this morning.I also love interesting and mysterious doors.Your fairy tea sounds like My kind of fun. Denise

Lisa DiNunzio said...

Gorgeous post...inspiring for sure.

PetraB said...

Interesting challenge and wonderful inspiring photos.

LilliBean Designs said...

Fabulous Challenge - I love the idea. Can't wait to see what is behind everyones doors and windows!

Lou Anne said...

This was a great challenge Nancy! I really loved all of your examples. I wish I could go through every door!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I loved seeing all the unique examples of doors and windows!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love photographing unique, intriguing and artsy doors and windows.

Claire said...

I've just made it to this week's challenge! august has been a VERY challenging month, but i've finally crossed the threshold... :)

A Magical Whimsy said...

I adore these doors and windows. And for the cat to have its own window to go in and out of...so sweet! I just happened to post homes in our neighborhood on my latest post and I highlighted one of the picture windows which I hope to take closer photos of.
Your post is very inspiring. I will enjoy going to the blogs who do this challenge.
Cheers!
Teresa in California
http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...